Mad Gear Games
Based in Cadiz, Spain
Kemono Heroes combines elements of run and gun, fast arcade action with dashes and slashes, with cool and fluffy characters. It can be experienced alone, choosing between 3 difficulties to enjoy a real challenge. Up to 4 friends can also join forces in cooperative mode, fighting and helping each other to overcome any obstacles in their way.
After A Hole New World, an 8-bit like game, we thought we should make a 16-bit-like game now. An arcade cooperative one, for 4 players, with ninjas on it! Thus Kemono Heroes was born! :D ©️2020 Mad Gear Games,S.L. All Rights Reserved. Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc. Published by Nippon Ichi Software, Inc. for Asia region.
- Run ‘n Slash ‘n Gun.
- 1-4 players (local/online).
- Amazing 16 bit graphics.
- 4 main characters, each of them with special skills.
- 4 worlds with 3 stages each.
- Unlockable weapons and powers.
- Lots of fun and action!
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Grand Prize - Button Festival, SAGA Awards." Graz, Austria, 16 March, 2019
- "Audience Choice Award - Button Festival, SAGA Awards." Graz, Austria, 16 March, 2019
- "Winner in Best Graphics - ReVersed Awards." Vienna, Austria, 8 July, 2018
- "Nominated for Indie Pitch Award - Nordic Game Discovery Contest at Game Dev Days 2018." Graz, Austria, 1 September, 2018
- "Nominated for Best Game Award - Button festival 2018." Graz, Austria, 16 March, 2018
- "A Hole New World devs strike again"
- Ramon Nafria, Vandal.net
- "It's so cuuuute"
- Victor Matute (Pazos64), https://www.youtube.com/user/Pazos64
About Mad Gear Games
Just a bunch of mad Go players who one day decided to develop crazy games. Currenty developing A Hole New World.
More information on Mad Gear Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Kemono Heroes Credits
Development, Mad Gear Games
Game Design, Mad Gear Games
Juan Jesús Ligero
Artist, Mad Gear Games
Juan Muñoz Medina
Concept Artist, Mad Gear Games