Q&A

Moderators: admin, Danpelgar, jjhaggar, xanday

platinum

Game Questions

Postby platinum » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 am

The NPCs you come across, are they always in the same locations, and what if you can't seem to free/interact with them, is that a bug?

Spoiler!
I found the prisoner in Stage 4 that slashes her way across the screen tearing through walls, but when my son got to her, we couldn't figure out how to free her.

Spoiler!
Also the gentleman that gives you a heart container in the same stage if you get the four special diamonds, he was there for me but no where to be found for my son.

Skydjinn

Re: Game Questions

Postby Skydjinn » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:48 pm

platinum wrote:The NPCs you come across, are they always in the same locations, and what if you can't seem to free/interact with them, is that a bug?

Spoiler!
I found the prisoner in Stage 4 that slashes her way across the screen tearing through walls, but when my son got to her, we couldn't figure out how to free her.

Also the gentleman that gives you a heart container in the same stage if you get the four special diamonds, he was there for me but no where to be found for my son.

They are always in the same locations, yes.

Were the two of you playing on the same file? If so, that may be part of the problem.
If separate files, then...yeah, possibly a bug.
Stop reading my signature and get back to work.

platinum

Re: Q&A

Postby platinum » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 am

He's started from the beginning using on a separate save game slot. PC Steam version. :?

It's all good. :D

Return to “General discussion”