Updates on art assets

Moderators: xanday, jjhaggar, Danpelgar, admin

xanday
Site Admin

Updates on art assets

Postby xanday » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:33 pm

So we are currently working on the first stage art for the game.

First stage???!!! you may think. That's because we kind of left what was left of the Ludum Dare game (a game made over a weekend) as the first stage and then we worked on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th... and a bit of the 5th. But every time we show our game at game events I have to be explaining (kind of embarrassed) that the first level is going to be re-built for the actual game.

And so we are on it, rebuilding stage 1 to adapt it to the story we've written for the game ^__^.

Still working on it, but hey! Here's a sneak peak:

https://twitter.com/MadGearGames/status ... 6794619906

Bruan

Re: Updates on art assets

Postby Bruan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 am

Speaking of art, the "thank you" tier on Kickstarter said I would get a wallpaper! When do I get the wallpaper? I love the artwork and everything, so I respect you taking your time and all... but... I've been in desperate need of a wallpaper for a while now :4

Lucius Macaronius

Postby Lucius Macaronius » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:43 am

praesto

xanday
Site Admin

Postby xanday » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Bruan wrote:Speaking of art, the "thank you" tier on Kickstarter said I would get a wallpaper! When do I get the wallpaper? I love the artwork and everything, so I respect you taking your time and all... but... I've been in desperate need of a wallpaper for a while now :4

I looked your email up on kickstarter and could not find you. Please send an email to contact@madgeargames.com telling us the email you use on Kickstarter / name and I'll check that. I sent the wallpapers a few days ago ?_?

HappyWheels

Postby HappyWheels » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 pm

thank you for what you write

Return to “General discussion”